Following are the official Grignard Pure certification levels and related requirements:
- GP Certified Installer (HVAC independents – master distributor integrators): Grignard Pure requires each installer to pass its training program. Steps include:
- Legal acknowledgements
- Advanced Installer-level training in Grignard Pure system requirements, components, design, implementation and testing, operation, and maintenance, and end-user training and registration;
- Set-up of the End User Registration with each end user; advise on additional infrastructure needs (i.e. improving ventilation to reduce viral loads.)
- End User Registration Certification: Grignard Pure requires the end user to do the following:
- Register as a “New Customer” and perform specific tasks which will include (but may not be limited to): complete the registration (Name/Address/Contact/Equipment); agree to collect data science study variables; enter the installer certification number; and confirm EPA and legal acknowledgements and indemnifications.
- Complete a webinar-based training program to qualify for ongoing monitoring and maintenance of the system, with training modules to include: Equipment refilling and cleaning; sensor reading/visual observation instructions; monitoring and reporting requirements; data entry (i.e. monthly product lot number); “Protected By Grignard Pure” on-premise signage posting requirements; and general FAQs.